15 TOOLS FOR FINDING TRENDING CONTENT IDEAS
Looking for new ideas for your blog or social media sites?
Here are some tools online that make it easy to find the most recent trending topics. Finding the most popular content being published in each of these subject areas can be gathered using these tools. Some of them are free, and others have free limited versions available.
- Portent: Content idea generator.
- Google Trends: A new way of displaying trending searches.
- Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor.
- Hubspot Blog Topic Generator: Custom blog ideas.
- Swayy: Discover the most engaging content. Free for 1 dashboard user.
- Google : Actually provides its own version of presenting trending topics.
- Twitter Trending: Twitter is one of the top resources for discovering trending content online
- Quora : It’s a community of people who specialize in their specific fields and industries
- Reddit: One of the best places to discover trending content around the Internet
- BuzzFeed Trending: BuzzFeed’s editorial staff makes sure to stay on top of trending news items
- Facebook Trending: Facebook’s trending sidebar highly valuable resource when trying to figure out what the world is talking about
- NewsWhip: The platform tracks millions of stories, pictures, and videos every day from more than 100,000 different source
- Topsy: Gives you social media insight on such things like key influencers, data analytics, and web traffic.
- What’s Trending: The site shows you content across the Internet that are currently trending.
- AllTop: AllTop aggregates all of the top news and information in real time